FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

the snow

Linwoodictsc

Its called THUNDERSNOW folks....apparently...its quite rare. In the US each year...there is only about 5 reports of it. Mind you...in scotland this last few days...i think i have heard of more reports than that, from all over the country

Its called THUNDERSNOW folks....apparently...its quite rare. In the US each year...there is only about 5 reports of it. Mind you...in scotland this last few days...i think i have heard of more reports than that, from all over the country

There was a single flash and a loud peal of thunder over north Aberdeen today

Got our first real snow fall of the year yesterday ......

Toronto got anything from 0cm downtown to about 5cm a bit further north, but some areas to the west of Toronto got hit hard. London, Ontario (luvgravy territory) got about 70cm and one area got 81cm !!!!!

its cold though ..... -5 today and somewhat windy so 'windchill' about -10 or -12 .... never mind though, it could be worse, we could be in Edmonton which was -23 or thereabouts yesterday (not including windchill).

• 2 weeks later...