FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Graham Bayne

Iain974

Hey guys

Graham Bayne will be making his debut in the MFR commentary team on Saturday for Hearts @ Tynecastle on Saturday

After the match around 5.10pm we'll be having a question and answer with Bayney and would love input from you guys.

Is there anything you'd like to ask Graham, who scored the winner the last time Inverness won at Hearts, then drop me a PM or reply to this thread?

Cheers

Iain

Hey guys

Graham Bayne will be making his debut in the MFR commentary team on Saturday for Hearts @ Tynecastle on Saturday

After the match around 5.10pm we'll be having a question and answer with Bayney and would love input from you guys.

Is there anything you'd like to ask Graham, who scored the winner the last time Inverness won at Hearts, then drop me a PM or reply to this thread?

Cheers

Iain

now your miving in to commentary are you going to get yourself a trait? like mottys sheepskin or thingies dodgy tash or dean windass generaly not having a clue whats going on

Hey guys

Cheers

Iain

How is your foot injury? Any word on when you might be able to play again?

Well Johnboy pipped to my main question. :laugh:

I was also wondering what he's been doing for the last 6 months since he left Dunfermline, surely can't have been easy going that long without work.

What went through your mind as you waited for Bobo Baldi to come crashing into your back as you both jumped for the same ball?

a) This guy is on ?20,000 a week so the bruising is something a big guy like me has to take

b) Oh dear, this is going to hurt

c) I will act hard and see if he goes away or Dougie McDonald sends him off after two thumping tackles

d) He is a wee cutie

Delighted that MFR have got "Baynie" on their team. He is a true gentleman and getting that injury was a tragedy. I believe it was plantar fasciitis - inflammation of the surface beneath the foot - which is painful and notoriously difficult to get rid of.

Graham made a big impact on football in the Highlands and I am sure will best be remembered for his winner at Ibrox in, I think, October 2006. I remember meeting a group of ICT players on Academy Street one lunch time a day or two after that game, and whilst issuing a general greeting I simply stretched out and shook Graham's hand in the passing. Nothing more needed to be said as to what the gesture was about.

In similar vein, Ryan Esson seemed to be the object of a great deal of spontaneous congratulation when he came into the Social Club last Saturday night!