FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

merged : 6th Round (QF) draw

tm4tj

Bring it on.

Immaterial which half we are up against as they are obviously the top two teams at the moment.

Someone has to put them out if neither of them is to win the cup, so it might as well be us.

No Im not going to be too negative about this, at least it's at home.

I know we're no' doing great at home but be honest you'd always rather a home game against the Old Firm.

Johnboy has a very valid point, after the replay either side could easily have a few suspended.

They could also be fairly knackered, they both especially Rangers, have a very heavy schedule.

And of course if we beat them, the worst we can hope for is Dundee Utd in the semi or final.

It will be a good game, if its Celtic I would imagine we are the team they wouldn't want to play the most and Rangers will be playing 2 games a week till then so they might be a little bit tired.

We need to buy up the tickets early and keep the OF out of the home stands, so it will probably be an early Saturday kick off or a Sunday game.

They can be beaten.

United v Well

St Mirren v Dons

ICT v Old Firm

Brechin v Perth or Partick

Bit disrespectful to Dunfermline is it not

Good spot, Alex....

That's probably how he beat you to the post.

Not entirely, I was watching the draw on a stream on the interweb when it froze after Aberdeen name was read out, when I refreshed ICT were drawn and the rest as they say is history.

Still, what did disappoint me was that I put a topic in the forum about five minutes before the draw, yet some nutters still managed to create their own topic.........and one of them was even a moderator. :notlistening:

United v Well

St Mirren v Dons

ICT v Old Firm

Good spot, Alex....

Not entirely, I was watching the draw on a stream on the interweb when it froze after Aberdeen name was read out, when I refreshed ICT were drawn and the rest as they say is history.

Still, what did disappoint me was that I put a topic in the forum about five minutes before the draw, yet some nutters still managed to create their own topic.........and one of them was even a moderator. :notlistening:

I was too busy concentrating on the build up to the draw that I hadn't been looking at the forum at that point.............didn't actually expect someone to cheat like that anyway. Back to topic.....now that our chance of a european place as runners up in the cup is gone we need to really dig in and drive for fourth in league.

United v Well

St Mirren v Dons

ICT v Old Firm

Good spot, Alex....

I know its a pity people are so keen to start a topic without checking. tut, tut.

Either, but would prefer the H*ns. I would like to welcome Diouf to the Highlands, and I'm sure that others feel the same. I really don't feel bad about this at all - beat them at our place (and we're more than capable of doing it) in a counterattacking game that suits our style and the competition becomes wide open.

No way I'm thinking that "now that our chance of a european place as runners up in the cup is gone" or "that's our day out at Hampden gone" If I felt like that, I wouldn't bother turning up. I do, however, hope that someone else predicts 2-0 and has a bad feeling about it. We are going to Hampden and Miss ICT can brighten the place up by herself!

The gaffer reckons he has the best squad of players at the club now than at any other time. I'm inclined to agree with him. We have players in who are looking to their own futures - be it at ICT or elsewhere. These guys have points to prove, and nothing to lose. Can we do it? Of course.

Win lose or draw we will get some substantial TV money and that can only be good for the club. With Rooney and Foran back to scoring ways confidence will be up. The way the three new signings are playing, who knows we could get more TV money in the semi finals. Cmon Caley.

I'd prefer to see us get Rangers next but as 10 man Celtic outplayed Rangers for most of today's game, I expect it will be the Hoops.

Hopefully by the time it comes around, our new boys will be well established in the side - they certainly all got off to decent start yesterday, and if we can add a "fit and raring to go" Jonny Hayes back into the side, you would have to fancy our chances against anyone.