FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT fans based overseas

TopSix

Yup! I noticed that,--a bit strange eh?And their log-in was a disaster -could not find a way to get it right..kept getting into a cul de sac . So I emailed them and a nice guy named Martin sent me the webpage for the TV viewer without my needing to log -in. Now that is a smart guy who knows how to service his customers. After that it was good. Their Tv service package is for overseas video viewers only which is ineteresting.Competitively priced too.

Was great to see our team in action and to be able to assess the performance for myself instead of relying on other folks to update me. Geez--I didn't make a spelling mistake in that sentence, theings are looking up. :tongue:

It's a bit like their pitch--needs an upgrade! :rolleyes:

Their T V is not too bad is it? What did you think of it? When the sun was up the East stand was so bright that one could not make out any spectators but this improved as the sun moved.

Good crowd there today. Dunno how many; could not judge but at least 10,000 to 12,000 I reckon. Will watch the report.

Their Tv service package is for overseas video viewers only which is ineteresting.

Live broadcast of matches within the UK from 3PM - 5PM on a Saturday is subject to a UEFA blackout. Overseas viewers can see it though. UK viewers can still subscribe and watch it later, or watch live games at other times that are not part of a TV blackout period. Didnt bother with the TV pictures as I was multi-tasking a few other things but glad to hear it went well, even if the result didnt.