FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Celtic

ICTShop

Tickets now on sale to season ticket holders and usual priority groups - see HERE for further information.

Just to clarify Priority Groups for this game are listed Here

People who purchased tickets for the Morton game but don't fall into any of the other categories are, on this occasion, included in the priority groups

Open tomorrow until 8pm. If you can't get through leave a message and we will get back to you. I expect tomorrow will be even busier than today and Friday even more so. We will do our best to get back to everyone as soon as we can but please bear with us.

Phoned up fer ma ticket - asked for North Stand Section G - lad came back and said that there was a seat but felt that he had to infom me that it was four rows from the back and was used by "the young boys" for an unofficial Singing Section - I replied "That will do nicely thanks " - SORTED :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Agree 2

Ticket Update

Just to let you know that ticket sales are going really well. Ticket office open until 6pm Wednesday and Friday, until 8pm on Thursday and if not sold out by then from 10am until 3pm on Satuday.

Please remember there will be NO CASH GATES for this game, so please don't leave it until the last minute

Just heard an interesting theory on the Real Radio football phone in down here in the central belt, one caller made the point that he feared that Lennon would have to put out a weaker team on Wed night against us because of the old firm game on Sunday. Hope he's right.

I don't think it would make much difference. Lennon's first picks for the old firm match will have that on their minds to some extent and will not be wanting to get injured. They will also be nervous about another humbling from us in the cup. Fringe players coming in will have a point to prove and what they may lack in basic talent they will more than make up for with enthusiasm. Whoever Lennon picks it is going to be a very tough match but one in which we have a real chance.

Phoned up fer ma ticket - asked for North Stand Section G - lad came back and said that there was a seat but felt that he had to infom me that it was four rows from the back and was used by "the young boys" for an unofficial Singing Section - I replied "That will do nicely thanks " - SORTED :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

IHE 'up the back' with the 'young boys'. I wouldnt be broadcasting that one bud. :redcard::rotflmao:

Just heard an interesting theory on the Real Radio football phone in down here in the central belt, one caller made the point that he feared that Lennon would have to put out a weaker team on Wed night against us because of the old firm game on Sunday. Hope he's right.

Id say winning the Scottish Cup is a more illustrious achievment the winning the League Cup.....so i wouldnt bet on it.

Edited by SMEE