FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic game may be off again !

12th Man

I dont know where all this snow has come from but its chucking it down.

I hope we can get all the snow shifted in time for the game tomorrow on the 2nd of April.

Its nothing to do with the snow, its because the radiation fall out from Japan has reached Glasgow and the city is going to be sectioned off from the rest of Scotland and no one is going to allowed to leave.

I hope we can get all the snow shifted in time for the game tomorrow on the 2nd of April.

Its nothing to do with the snow, its because the radiation fall out from Japan has reached Glasgow and the city is going to be sectioned off from the rest of Scotland and no one is going to allowed to leave.

Good

Good

Oi!

the date of the post is whatever your profile is set to display as the local timezone .... if its showing the wrong time, then you can adjust it here: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

The site itself is set to GMT, so you should set your timezone relative to that. When clocks go forward in spring, those who dont have the DST correction box checked may see the time as being wrong by an hour and can either set that option or adjust it manually. If you set it manually (to GMT +1 for example in the UK now) then you will also need to reset it manually when the clocks go back.

Personally, I just set mine to GMT -5 with the DST correction box checked and the time always displays as my correct local time, even when our clocks go forward or back at different times to the UK.

post-2-0-47579300-1301671935_thumb.png