FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Are you the Ultimate ICT Fan?

tabs75

Read the book? Watched the games? Bought the T-Shirt?

Test your ICT Knowledge and take part in our ICT themed Pre and Post Match Quiz hosted by the one and only CaleyD and a special mystery post match host!!

Saturday 10th March 2012 - ICT v Kilmarnock - 12pm arrival for 3pm Kick Off

So what’s included:

• Take a tour of the Stadium including photo opportunities pitchside and in the Boardroom
  • Relax in the Kingsmills Suite with our pay bar and free programme & teamlines
  • Test your knowledge in the first three rounds of our ICT themed quiz. Teams are limited to four per team (multiple teams can be booked and individuals can be made in to teams)
  • Enjoy a generous portion of Stovies and Oatcakes
  • Take your seat in the Stadium for the first half of the game, ICT v Killie
  • Enjoy complimentary half time pies and hot drinks in the Kingsmills lounge before going back to watch the second half
  • Full Time - return to the Kingmsills for the final round of our quiz and enjoy a post match analysis of the game and the Man of the Match presentation

What will it cost?

Only £10 per person for a fantastic fun filled day out. (Please remember ticket price is not included!)

Call today on 01463 227453 or email tabitha.walker@ictfc.co.uk to book your spaces.

• Agree 1

Cracking deal. just a pain in the arse that im working. plus good to see that it should keep everybody happy and not leave you being accused of ignoring/favoring a certain section of the fans.

yay you guys for yet another good idea in bringing in the fans. hope it works...

Call today on 01463 227453 or email tabitha.walker@ictfc.co.uk to book your spaces.

I have to say that judging by the photo on the OP, Tabitha doesn't really look 75 at all :lol:

and i thought the press got in thanks to the work thing and not by flattery.....lol (i would guess 21 at most ha haha )

I have to say that judging by the photo on the OP, Tabitha doesn't really look 75 at all :lol:

Dont be rude Charles 75 is the IQ level, thats how I picked my name. I got 12 and I cheated.

Good idea. Alternative Maryhill and myself headed along to Firhill stadium the other week with some fake Jaggies for a quiz night. We didn't come last, although we lost lots of points in the Partick Thistle round. £10 per person, 200 folk there, £500 prize for winning table.

Profit of £1,500 from entry money. Volunteers ran the quiz so the only over head costs were the bar staff and electricity. Not sure what the margin is for alcohol sales but they probably made a profit of ~ £2,000 for the night. Not a bad turnover.

Good deal but not my kinda thing, i like to go, watch the football and go back to my life lol, It does however get me thinking, it there some kind of loyalty set up, The reason i ask is Ive held a season tick for the last 4 years and 5 before that, I feel there should be some kind of reward system in place there....

Is it really such a great thing?

We us all for ideas and things that bring people in but fear that the club have not thought about this and wonder if it can possibly make any money or even cover it's costs.

We use hospitality a couple of times a season but never the cheap offers because we feel that we want to support the club and not take part in things which really cost them money. In this we think that the club do nothing more than take fans money and pass it on to caterers and other people with nothing kept for themselves.

Perhaps it is too cheap, but once in a while it's surely good to do something affordable to everyone. I'd like to think though that the club have got their sums right on this.

For starters its a pretty unattractive fixture, and the attractive offer will no doubt entice some people to buy match tickets who would otherwise not have bothered going at all.

The actual cost to the club of the giveaways (pies, stovies and match programme) is only a few quid a head, so they should make a profit on the event itself.

And then you've got bar takings pre and post match. Kerching!

Is it really such a great thing?

We us all for ideas and things that bring people in but fear that the club have not thought about this and wonder if it can possibly make any money or even cover it's costs.

We use hospitality a couple of times a season but never the cheap offers because we feel that we want to support the club and not take part in things which really cost them money. In this we think that the club do nothing more than take fans money and pass it on to caterers and other people with nothing kept for themselves.

When offers like this come along its usually because of a lack of numbers in hospitality. There will be a little profit made from the entry fee's assuming a decent number turn up. There is also profit to be made from bar sales which is probably the main reason to try and fill the place.