FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SCOTTISH CUP

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Feck the SPL - this is the Comp that I look forward to. Bring it feckin on. No matter what the Midden score I am Home Alone in Sneck and travelling to Forthbank on the Saturday with ma Charlie's Angels flashing halo on (under the kilt!!). I heard that their goalie and another got sent off today. Are they missing? The Binos used to be good craic.

SO..whats on Fri?Sat nite in Sneck and is anyone going BR to Stirling or a Bus wiv booze??

Scottish Cup in January... can't beat it.... first experienced at a freezing Cliftonhill in '82 when the Lilywhites were unluckily beaten on a mudbath...

Planning travelling ... presumably pay at gate ?

I'll get in before Chibber comes back and rips me to shreds  :015: :015:

EDIT- too late  :021:

Stirling's a wee place. The ground's out at the Springkerse industrial estate, that's E of the centre, and just off the A91 which connects the M9 to Tillicoultry etc. It's easy from the south. From the north I would wager you're just as quick going through the centre and following the signs  :023:

I'll get in before Chibber comes back and rips me to shreds  :015: :015:

EDIT- too late  :021:

Stirling's a wee place. The ground's out at the Springkerse industrial estate, that's SE of the centre, and just off the A91 which connects the M9 to Tillicoultry etc. It's easy from the south. From the north I would wager you're just as quick going through the centre and following the signs  :023:

my way is better  :016: