FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy Clappers of the World Unite...

CaleyD

I never doubted it, when we had our little slip I said we were on the side of a mountain but it wouldn't be long before we got back up towards the summit.

My prediction at the start of the season was third place, now I'm thinking second !

TBHToo much positivity here- the pie que was too long, there was some dirt on my seat and it was £4 a pint at the bar so never mind the team or any of that pish, why can't the club get these important issues sorted. I barely noticed the game for my seeth.

• Agree 1

There will still be some out there amoung our support who won't acknowledge the achievement and be waiting for the next defeat of little blip to call for the axing of TB.

All my early season expectations have been met and exceeded by survival and a cup semi - now if we can make Europe that would be fantastic, credit to Terry, Mo, the rest of the team and all the players.

The season is far from over yet and there is still a lot of work to do. We have to maintain a high standard up to the very last game which could be a significant occasion. Happy clappers should not rest on their laurels and performances can still be open to constructive criticism. When you look back on this season, especially when you consider how doubtful we were at the onset, this will go down as the most successful ever - and it could and should get better. But overall TB has achieved considerably more positives than negative and the proof is in the pudding. As fer CaleyD well I always thought that he was a prophetic ****

• Agree 1

Top 6, Keeping the dwellers in the shadows, first SPL Highland derby, making Deek become obsessed, Billy scoring when he wanted, Shinniesta pulling on a Scotland jersey, actually having the majority of the team signed up for next season, Butcher knocking back Barnsley, tearing shreds out of the Sevco at Ibrox, Roberts bawsack ruining County's injury time "winner", Vigurs greetin, coming back from 3 down at Tannidice, rakes more goals and other moments of entertainment that can be added too and this is all with plenty more of the season left.

I was one of many that thought we would struggle, been made to eat the words. I can happily claim this has been one of the best seasons ive ever experienced in my young life an ICT fan, long may it continue.

Edited by ajsict92
  • Agree 8

Top 6, Keeping the dwellers in the shadows, making Deek become obsessed, Billy scoring when he wanted, Shinniesta pulling on a Scotland jersey, actually having the majority of the team signed up for next season, Butcher knocking back Barnsley, tearing shreds out of the Sevco at Ibrox, Roberts bawsack ruining County's injury time "winner", Vigurs greetin, coming back from 3 down at Tannidice, rakes more goals and other moments of entertainment that can be added too and this is all with plenty more of the season left.

I was one of many that thought we would struggle, been made to eat the words. I can happily claim this has been one of the best seasons ive ever experienced in my young life an ICT fan, long may it continue.

Well put that man.

Top 6, Keeping the dwellers in the shadows, first SPL Highland derby, making Deek become obsessed, Billy scoring when he wanted, Shinniesta pulling on a Scotland jersey, actually having the majority of the team signed up for next season, Butcher knocking back Barnsley, tearing shreds out of the Sevco at Ibrox, Roberts bawsack ruining County's injury time "winner", Vigurs greetin, coming back from 3 down at Tannidice, rakes more goals and other moments of entertainment that can be added too and this is all with plenty more of the season left.

As Julie Andrews might sing "these are a few of my favourite things"

What are folk thinking regarding our feeder club finishing in the top six too? I'd like them too, just to beat them again at their sandpit.

It is great for the Highlands and makes the lowlanders use a bit more mileage. Let's face it they don't particularly like coming up here.