FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CTO Player of the year 2012/13

If you haven't noticed, it's on the articles page!

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/news-2012-13/cto-player-of-the-year-201213-r1052

Many congratulations to Andrew Shinnie, who is the thirteenth winner of the website's annual award.  I'm sure CaleyD will find an excuse to take a trip to Birmingham and present him with the trophy!

Thanks for all your votes - we had 25% more than we did last year.

• Agree 3

The list of previous winners (when at their peak) makes quite a team.

Esson

Tokely   Golobart   Mann  Golabek

Wilson   Cowie   Black   Robson

Shinnie

Dargo

• Agree 5

with Liam Keogh and Jonny Hayes as subs .....

It hadnt registered with me that we have had enough players in different positions who have won it to make a full team without any of them really looking out of place positionally .... these awards (in general) tend to go to 'glory' players like attacking mids or strikers so happy to see the CTO membership over the years is discerning enough to recognise great talent in whatever position it plays  :smile: 

• Agree 4

We didnt start this award until 2000/01 season ..... wonder who we would have added if we had done this from the very first season ....

Here's the officially recognised awards from each season .. for some reason I dont have last year (other than our own)

post-2-0-43956400-1369939050_thumb.png

• Agree 1