FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

XPERT ELEVEN - Season 5

CaleyD

With only 3 games left to go in Season 4 I thought it was time to put up a reminder for anyone who wants to join for Season 5.

The league is open to anyone/everyone who reads/participates in the forum here, regardless of the team you support.

What is Expert Eleven?

Xpert Eleven is a football manager game where you manage a fictitious football team. The thought behind the game is that you compete with your friends in a league that you create yourselves. You manage your team/teams in good times as well as bad. Your tasks consist of selecting your team and working out some cunning tactical moves.

How Much Does it Cost?

Nothing - it is completely free to play

How do I join?

Click on this Link - Clicky Clicky

Once you have registered on the site it will take you to the lobby where you will find an invitation to join the CaleyThistleOnline.com league

How Do I Play The Game?

Once you have registered and joined the league you will see a "Rules" link on the left hand menu which explains all aspects of the game from how to select players to what all those symbols next to your players names mean.

If you have any other questions then you can ask them here and I am sure those already playing will be happy to answer.

For those who want to sneak a look at the league without logging on to the Xpert Eleven site to see who's winning (or not) then we have the league table available on this site.  You can find it on the left hand menu of this site in the Members Area.

With the introduction of awards on the forums here we will be creating ones for league winners etc.

• 4 weeks later...