FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Steve Marsella has left the building.

TheCommissioner

as an outsider, Hibernian fan, I feel your loss although some seem to be taking a stance that it wont hurt that much. again, I don't think the whole situation was handled very  well at all. we, Hibs fans, are happy that we have got what  looks like a winning team in respect of the management squad we now have. but, we also have the lingering doubt that is.......wait a minute, we're Hibernian fc, we've ****** up before and we shall do so again. hopefully not immedietly this time.  best of luck to you guys this weekend, and maybe more importantly , get intae that Gorgie mob in Feb, get to the final. you should have been there last year!. I was totally disgusted with the fact that the semi is being played at our holy ground. A lot to do with the fact that those cheating thieving barstewards are able to defile our holy ground once more, but more to do with the fact that your fans are having to travel approx. 150 miles to the game and those scummy fucks can walk to the game. it is outrageous!. many Hibs fans on the fans forums are backing ICT in regards to the letter to the SFA/SPFL about the silly start time, the fact that the A9 is gonna be atrocious at that time o' year etc. Dundee, or Aberdeen is where it should be played.

We ain't grieving m8 we are celebrating and some of us saw through the Butcher smokescreen a long time ago. Easter Road is about to be submerged in a boardroom power game. I also actually welcome the game being played in Leith as I really enjoyed the last semi-final and it was a good crowd and a good atmosphere. The time of the kick off is the bugbear. I would have said that travelling down the A96 would have been even more perilous. Perf would have been purrfect but not big enuff.

• 2 months later...

As I said in another thread, I think there will be widespread releif at the stadium on that one!

Interestingly, I've just read on Hibs.net that Ben Williams is refusing to sign a new deal due to hating Steve Marsella!

In light of your earlier comments, I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is true.

My own view about Ben Williams is that he is 2 stone under weight and he should listen to Marsella's dietary advice. If he was much heavier he would have more chance of filling the goal area. Keep telling him Steve! There is no point having a Pat Fenlon size keeper working hard to help Hibs into the top six.