FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time To Act

RiG

What has she said or done now ?

The "Celebrity" Big Brother racism debacle has even made the national news over here, although I fail to see how Jade, her mum and her boyfriend are actually "celebrities"

It's mainly the race thing but from what I have heard she has also had her perfume taken off the shelves by the producers because of her actions and some Anti Bullying charity has stripped her of any association with them - I think she was some kind of celebrity spokeswoman or something.

I honestly have no idea why she is famous. The fact that she is seen and has been used as a role model while uttering "F'ck this" and "F'ck that" on TV is pathetic. I'm glad all her sponsors or whatever are dropping her.

Not that I watch BB, but you can't help but notice this as it is all over the news. It is a new low for TV and BB. The plug should have been pulled on this guff as soon as it went off course. that is the problem when you stick a few low lifes together in a room with a posh bird. The Goody thing is an absolute tramp and this was something the great British public took to their hearts......yeeuukk.

This racist ganging up against the Bollywood one is nothing short of public bullying and harrassment, and all concerned should be publicly flogged. How on earth she has made money out of being thick is just making a mockery of the ethics of the British culture, what an embarrassment.

I loathe Jade Goody.

She has been made a millionaire for being pig ignorant and a joke figure. She cannot see that people laugh at her and not with her. Even when it is pointed out to her that being on Big Brother led her to fortune and fame (if you want to call it that) she loses the rag and fails to see the truth in it. She thinks she is a major celeb on a scale with a Hollywood star.

At last she has been exposed for what she really is, a talentless, loudmouthed tramp with nothing to offer anyone other than vitriolic abuse. I look forward to her demise.

If and when she is ejected from the BB house her face will be a picture as she hopes to hear her loving fans cheering her but hopefully will hear the complete opposite. Good riddance JG.

It's the PC Brigade gone made again.  Little if anything racist in any comments that have been made by JG or any of the others.  Even the apparent "victim" has said that she did not consider the comments to have been made out of a hatred for her race/

Anyone could have taken offence at the comments, but not from a racist standpoint.  I mean, if you turn round and tell a Scotsman that "they don't even speak proper english" then racism is the last accusation that most normal thinking people would jump to make, so I fail to see how it can be considered racist when said to anyone else.

A jumped up, up herself, Bollywood star who is used to being waited on hand and foot being told that she should "get real" and try living in the slums of the country she is from in order to get a taste of reality may not have been the wisest of things to say on TV, but again, it's far from racist and if you change the person it was directed at from an Asian person to a White person then nobody would have even given it a second thought.  In fact, they would probably be heaping praise on JG for having a go at someone who looks down their nose at most people.

I'm no fan of JG, but I think if someone who is considered a little more intelligent had made the statements then we wouldn't be having half the hullabaloo we are now.

I don't watch BB, but I am glad they haven't pulled the plug on the show over this.  There are far bigger reasons for binning it - like due to the fact it's horlicks - but thats a whole different discussion...lol

Jade Goody must be destroyed!

The midwife got things very wrong with this cretin. She through away the baby and kept the afterbirth.

Perhaps it is difficult for some of us to read racism in what has been going on but it is harassment and bullying against one person by a number of others. And in my book bullying is just as bad as racism.

It's the PC Brigade gone made again.  Little if anything racist in any comments that have been made by JG or any of the others.  Even the apparent "victim" has said that she did not consider the comments to have been made out of a hatred for her race/

Anyone could have taken offence at the comments, but not from a racist standpoint.  I mean, if you turn round and tell a Scotsman that "they don't even speak proper english" then racism is the last accusation that most normal thinking people would jump to make, so I fail to see how it can be considered racist when said to anyone else.

A jumped up, up herself, Bollywood star who is used to being waited on hand and foot being told that she should "get real" and try living in the slums of the country she is from in order to get a taste of reality may not have been the wisest of things to say on TV, but again, it's far from racist and if you change the person it was directed at from an Asian person to a White person then nobody would have even given it a second thought.  In fact, they would probably be heaping praise on JG for having a go at someone who looks down their nose at most people.

I'm no fan of JG, but I think if someone who is considered a little more intelligent had made the statements then we wouldn't be having half the hullabaloo we are now.

I don't watch BB, but I am glad they haven't pulled the plug on the show over this.  There are far bigger reasons for binning it - like due to the fact it's horlicks - but thats a whole different discussion...lol

It is bullying however and Jade was head of (or was some kind of celebrity spokeswoman for) an Anti Bullying charity ye she carried on like that in ful view of the TV cameras?

Can,t help but agree with most of the comments for and against Big Brother contestants however JG is openly and honestly speaking her mind as she sees it and aren,t we lucky to be able to do just that in our society, I don't think she has made the comments in any racist manner but in a way that lacks eloquence and manners. Some of the comments in this thread such as ''Thown away the baby and kept the afterbirth'' are just as bad as anything she has said. We are all speaking behind JGs back maybe we are all guilty? :018:

Guest Lauraloos

I absolutely cannot stand her, she's got a face like the back end of a bus AND ive heard that she beats up that poor boyfriend of hers, why any man would put up with that is beyond me.

oh yeah, and shes one of the stupidest people on the planet!!

I have to shamelessly admit - I have been glued to it!

It's a mix of being disgusted and sticking with it to find out if she gets her comeuppance!

Sorry, she is a racist!  She may not know it - but she is. 

Shilpa has said she isn't - but she hasn't heard half of what Jade said behind her back.

Jack called her a P***, her Mum referred to her as "The Indian" because she was to ignorant to know how to pronounce her name!  These people are so stupid they don't even know they are racist!  When BB called her into the diary room she couldn't even say the word!

Jade Goody is a feckin disgrace! 

was just reading that they are all getting £310,000 for appearing on the programme !!! and that Goody is now worth an estimated 8 million ...... and they say North America is nuts !!

Big argument about whether it is a class divide or a racist incident. It's pretty clear cut really.

The legal definition of a racist incident is:

" Any incident which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be racist"

Regardless whether Shilpa now say's it wasn't racist (C4 prompting) 36,000 + people would say otherwise.

We are all speaking behind JGs back maybe we are all guilty? :018:

Nah, I'm sure she visits this site daily  :015: :015: :015:

What about Cameron Stout tonight who says she is really not very bright, so he can be accused of 'thickism'  :001: :001:

a lot of back pedalling going on tonight :015:

Apparently they had no crowd last night? What a load of crap. She should have faced the reaction of the audience like other people have done in the past. Why is she getting different treatment to others that have been hated by the public?