Scotland v. Georgia Tickets...

RossP

what a hassle that was!!

They went on sale to supporters club members today, but the internet ordering site doesn't work, so then ended up holding on the phone for 45mins (whilst at work, needing a pee)... but finally got through and got two tickets in North Stand Section D1 row 24.

Glad i got the two, as there is no guarantee of getting 2 for anyone who fails to order theirs in the next few days. Could be a little as 4000-5000 available for public sale... that'll be fun for the phone operators!!

I can relax now  :021:

Internet site down, and I can't even get through on the phone.  Just keep getting a busy tone.

They need to sort this out really.  This happened during the France match as well.  And anyway, 23,000 members, getting two tickets each means 46,000 tickets, and how much does Hampden hold?

*EDIT*

Internet site back up again.  Got my tickets, section C4 row M.  Hopefully we will get more tickets, or I might have to use my connections in order to get another 2 tickets for my brothers.  Can you imagine them limiting tickets for a Georgia match?  Scandalous.

I hope I am wrong, but I cannot really see this being a sell out.

Well it makes sense to limit the tickets to two per member, since there are 23,000 in the SSC now.

There will still be a couple of thousand tickets to issue to corporate sponsors etc, not to mention the Georgia fans!! say each get 2,000

23,000x2= 46,000

2,000x2= 4,000

= 50,000

4,000 odd for general sale. I think its quite sensible to limit it to 2 per member.

Do you think every member of the SC will order a ticket for this match though, that's what you have to ask.  I would be very suprised if they do.

Those that don't will give their membership number to a mate who wants to go. I'd be surprised if there are any SSC memberships that don't ask for 2 tickets... as ebay has shown that there is a market for in demand scotland tickets!!