FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Summer transfer targets

Doofer

Five or six years ago, I'd have jumped at the chance to sign James McFadden.  Not anymore though.  He was totally anonymous every time I saw him for Motherwell and is barely a shadow of the player he once was.

Just read that Celtic released Bahrudin Atajic just after the transfer deadline. I watched Atajic a couple times in the last few seasons in u20 game vs us and Ross County and I thought he would do a decent job for us if we could ever get a loan deal for him. I am not overly surprised that he has been released due to the fact of Deila coming in and the fact they just got two new strikers, the general consensus must of been he wouldn't have made it at Celtic and it was in the best interest of both of them to part. Now that he is a free agent it gives us a chance to take a look at him and maybe trial him in U20 games if possible.

I genuinely believe it would greatly benefit both parties, provides us with a back up and referring back to CaleyD's point about have a sell on value which to his words "represent an investment in taking the club forward" Atajic only being 20/21 I would say that he fits that category. I could see him as being a similar mould as Andrew Shinnie in the sense that he has a point to prove after coming off the back of the big club mentality of the Old Firm. Granted Andy Shinnie had his brother at the club which helped him settle but I think Atajic would be a decent shout for a long term Plan B and then eventually Plan A. I understand where CaleyD was coming from regarding there already being short term answers which in truth that's all it is short term. (touch wood) Billy Mckay gets injured for a lengthy spell then we don't have long term back up. If the last two games are anything to go by then I am sure as hell think Watkins is better utilised on the wings of pitch rather than up front.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for dragging up this topic but I thought this question was more relevant here than just posting a new thread.

Who is the player at 2mins 24sec, 3mins 21secs and 3min 30secs?

Link: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9499151/hughes-loving-life-in-inverness-ct 

Edited by ICTRoughi

Who the feck is Pete O'Rourke because his twitter says "Inverness set to sign former Crystal Palace forward, Ibra Sakajja", whoever that is :O? This may be one for our Palace supporting member, Laurence I think that may be.

Who the feck is Pete O'Rourke because his twitter says "Inverness set to sign former Crystal Palace forward, Ibra Sakajja", whoever that is :O? This may be one for our Palace supporting member, Laurence I think that may be.

That'll answer my question above. Interestingly I looked at Sakajja's profile on PFA and I thought he could be a decent option. Pete O Rourke has been spot on recently we stuff relating us.

I can't believe some people would be happy if he signed, based on some computer animation! Why don't we sign Pacman while we're at it - he seems hungry and would gobble up the chances.

I think we should be signing him for entirely different reasons - he apparently does triple-backflips when celebrating!!

Celebrating goals that is - presumably not birthdays!

c37c25fe29e192f8528dbffcf8dbae15.png

#pace

50 passing... Not sure why Yogi is trying for Sekajja :ninja:

In all seriousness there are videos on YouTube kicking about of Sekajja scoring a few goals for Crystal palace's youth team vs Man City's youth team. I would be very keen to sign him as it would provide us with a alternative for Mckay to most importantly get a rest for a few games as he is one of the ever so present players we have at the club.

Maybe Ibra was the striker County was going to announce and we have beaten them to it !

We have needed a back up for Billy since start of season so hopefully this will help the team and assist Billy get back on goal trail

Doubt he will play but would be good to introduce him to the fans at half time

I can't believe some people would be happy if he signed, based on some computer animation! Why don't we sign Pacman while we're at it - he seems hungry and would gobble up the chances.

I think we should be signing him for entirely different reasons - he apparently does triple-backflips when celebrating!!

Haha I'm not assuming he will be amazing in real life. I find it more ironic than anything else that were are looking at him. Calm yersel

• Agree 2

Haha I'm not assuming he will be amazing in real life. I find it more ironic than anything else that were are looking at him. Calm yersel

He's a football manager god from a season or 2 back but apparently not that good, crewe had him on loan but rejected him.......

Haha I'm not assuming he will be amazing in real life. I find it more ironic than anything else that were are looking at him. Calm yersel He's a football manager god from a season or 2 back but apparently not that good, crewe had him on loan but rejected him.......

If he does come in and become a Baller though I'm gonna claim I discovered him. Cos it's fact.

I do those aswell, in Tesco when the bread is reduced.

• Agree 1