FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic fans in Bridge End

cairngorm

i did not go to the game today because first i am a Celtic fan but i go to as many Caley games as i can. I paid for the tickets for my wife and son to go to the game as they are genuine Caley fans first and foremost, i started taking my son there because i thought it was rite for him to support the local team and he can see a game of football in a safe envoirment, then my wife decided she would start going as well ( costs me a fortune now). When my wife came back from the game to-day she told me there were Cetic fans in the Bridge End, i believe the Bridge End is for Caley fans not for away fans (thats why i didnt go today) when are the club going to stamp this out or is money the be all and end all of the clubs thoughts. There were two empty seats beside my wife and as she said i could have been there but she understood my thoughts as i thought it was unfair for me to buy tickets for that end and i could not have enjoyed the game , but if all Caley want is the money so be it i wil go next time. I also understand that the price of the tickets were out of the reach of the real fans as i thought they were a bit on the steep side.

On the brite side, a few of my sons friends were at the game, these are primary school children (Caley fans)( some parents wer'nt) so maybe all stands well for the future fan base if the club play the game , reduce child prices by £2 or £3 pounds for cup games and keep opposing fans out of the home fans areas, these kids are the future of the club, as fans and maybe some players among them so I.C.T. play the game, support these kids in the way they support you. :32:

Don't really see what the club can do. There were plenty tims around us, 4 in a row right in front of us, no colours on but just sat still when we scored.

The 4 feckers in front of us left with 5 mins left ( :015: :015: :015:) but I honestly saw nobody in our end celebrating at their goals. Considering how many of our fans are sweetie rustlers anyway you can't chuck people out for NOT shouting for ICT.

Mind you if the feckers had jumped up at the tims scoring I would have been right on to the stewards.

There's always the argument that fans shouldn't be segregated anyway, but I'm old enough to remember that it's mainly the fault of the gruesome twosome that we have it in the first place.

caley 100, i had a smug grin on my face (Mrs Cairn wiped that off though) i was brought up in Glasgow and i did follow my local team thats why i take young Cairn to ICT that is his local team , when he is older i hope him and his mates go on their own to the matches, as a lot are now starting to follow the Caley, and like me their parents have came up from the west coast, to bring our kids up in a bigot free envoirment

True, i cant stand Inverness people with old firm loyalty, saw a few Inverness folk walking back after the game wearing smug grins...scum.

Hey me old mate, dont let anyone bother you who supports any other than ICT, if they be from Inverness or not, youve got a great club up there, what would you rather have that or the old firm ?Stick the old firm in the English prem for a season, youll soon see how good they really are.

Let Mr Strachan manage the Dunfirmalines of this world, you will realize how good a manager he is then !!

Gutted about today myself though.