FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo poised

tm4tj

To make his comeback in a reserve game against Rangrers on Tuesday.

CC hopes he will do 45mins and assess him after that.

So, a bit of good news at last. :021:

And he is poised again, ready to play for an hour against Falkirk reserves this week and if he shows no ill reaction may well feature against the Pars :003:

(from teletext)

Good news indeed  :003:

Been better news if he had notched a hatrick and we'd won the game - That's the trouble with me, I'm such a perfectionist.... :023:

You'll have to update your avatar - Andy's had his hair cut short..... :018:

Don - glad that you noticed, its difficult to do decent impersonations in print!  :001:

JB - I like the saltire laden atmosphere of my avatar, but thank you for your interest  :001:

He's poised again, only this time for a summer exit according to texty texty.

"looks increasingly likely to leave in the summer"

Bennet quoted as saying:-

"we've made Craig a good offer but he wants to see what the score is this summer in terms of interest"

Looks like the team building will start in earnest this summer.

On another thread people have been calling for Dods to be sidelined because he's moving. Should Dargo be the same? What Dargo is saying is 'I'm waiting to see if someone else wants me, if they dont I might stay'. How can any management team plan for the future with attitudes like that?

I don't think this is a unique problem though. A lot of other clubs will be in the same boat. Players have every right to run down there contracts and see what offers come in for them over the summer. Just a fact of football life I'm afraid.