FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTFC Squad Update 21/22/23/

tm4tj

49 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Any update on Ujdur arriving from Australia? He obviously want in the squad on Saturday which would have been a good opportunity to try him out if he was here.

Think he's changed his mind and doesn't fancy the step down in quality.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 10:02 AM, Jaggernaut said:

rumour I've heard is that David Wotherspoon is training with ICT

Could this be the start of a ‘Big Dunc’ effect attracting decent players? Can’t imagine he’d have considered coming here under the previous management team. Always had a lot of respect for the lad, he could do a good job for us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Everything seems to have gone very quiet, any news about how the trialists got on last week? There was an article in the P&J yesterday talking about the possibility of getting David Wotherspoon but I’ve not found anything specific about it yet…

On 10/7/2023 at 1:44 PM, BobbyDazzler said:

David Wotherspoon and Cameron Ferguson I've heard, although I believe Ferguson Jnr is on loan at Forfar from Newcastle 

Ferguson Jnr was an unused sub for Forfar on Saturday. 

If we are interested in him, I’m not sure how it would work with him being under contract at Newcastle and on loan to Forfar. It’s whether the loan can be cancelled and he can start a fresh loan period, or whether nothing can happen until the January window opens.

Anyone heard anything about Wotherspoon? He’d be a good addition. 

I understand the loan spell is only until January. A couple of months at Forfar would be good for Cameron and us if he can get some decent game time there. Opens the possibility of him joining us on loan in January for the rest of the season, however, if there’s more chance of him getting a regular slot at Forfar rather than with us Newcastle would probably prefer him to stay where he is, albeit at a lower league level.

• Like 1