Old Kits

Joao

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm not Scottish but ICT is my Scottish club. Not sure exactly where in the forum I should create this topic, but couldn't start one in the buy/sell/swap. Sorry if I'm posting this is the wrong area.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find these 3 shirts. They are my favourite ICT tops, and would love to get them. Does anyone here have them and would be interested in selling them?

Thank you very much!

icttops.jpg

Edited by Joao

Not entirely sure if it's what you're looking for, but replicas of the Sharp Away Kit that you've listed are available at this link. Apparently they're really good as well...

https://dunnottar.scot/inverness-caley-thistle-away-2002-03/

As for the other shirts, you're going to have a stupidly tough time trying to find them, as they're either really rare, or nobody wants to give them up, but once in a blue moon you'll find a gem on eBay, like I did with the 1994 Home Kit. I'd also reccomend installing Depop on your phone, it's like eBay, but more focused on clothing, and you might find some Caley tops there.

Thanks for the reply Jack. Yeah I can see they are quite rare, I've been trying to find them for a while now. Saw the white one on the Classic Football Shirts website in two different occasions but both times in size Small, which is too small for me, so didn't go for them. I guess I'll have to keep trying!

Have you or anyone here ever saw one of those dunnotar reproductions in person? I could go for it, but it's difficult to know how they actually look when the picture is just a mockup and not an actual photo... but I do appreciate your help! Cheers

1 hour ago, Joao said:

Thanks for the reply Jack. Yeah I can see they are quite rare, I've been trying to find them for a while now. Saw the white one on the Classic Football Shirts website in two different occasions but both times in size Small, which is too small for me, so didn't go for them. I guess I'll have to keep trying!

Have you or anyone here ever saw one of those dunnotar reproductions in person? I could go for it, but it's difficult to know how they actually look when the picture is just a mockup and not an actual photo... but I do appreciate your help! Cheers

Haven't seen them in person, but the reviews for them on the site make it out they're pretty good quality.

Never been a great buyer of shirts, only got 3 or 4, but I seem to have drawers full of leisure gear. Going back to the old days of Le Coq Sportif.

edit - plus 2 or 3 club ties and loads of scarves including the tartan one.

Edited by TheMantis

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wynthank15 said:

I thought the away shirt we had which was white with blue trim was a really classy looking continental style strip. Can't remember the season, might have been the first season in the premier I remember it being worn at Ibrox.

This one?

20200623_011920.jpg