FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Giving Scotsport a go tonight, first time this season

tm4tj

it was a bit garish chipper, but it seved its purpose, Falkirks strikers stayed a long way away :015:

Their goal although not conclusive from the tv looked a long way offside, I thought that at the game but unless you are level with play, difficult to call.

Our goal, fantastic striking from Johnny, keep it up

programme was shhhhhhh, not good , last report

Finnegan admitted he was in an offside position when he received the pass from which he scored...

The real good news for me is that I listened intently to this - headphones on & volume turned up :

I didn't hear the alleged racist comment that caused such a furore on another thread....

Hopefully that can be put to bed now....

Like me.... Nite all..... :sleep01:

Guest neksor

As usual the ICT game was last!

The pundits reported that the Falkirk player was offside for their goal and from where I sat I have to agree!

I suspect that the programme roll out is set by the size of the crowd unless Rangers or Celtic are involved.

One day we will be up there - I hope.

Neksor

From where I was sitting (back of the stand at the halfway line) it looked onside & the Scotsport highlights were totally inadequate to try & prove otherwise.

As HC mentioned Fraser's outfit was far more disturbing (maybe trying out his panto costume??)

Guest kingkojak

what got my goat was that it was reported on scotsport that the falkirk(cheat) player admtted to munro after he scored that he was offside!!!

this was raised by andy walker, if i remember correctly, who merely criticised munro for whinging!

what is it with this twunt. he absolutely hates ICT and has only wished them ill  will since they were promoted..

guys a complete erse..

what got my goat was that it was reported on scotsport that the falkirk(cheat) player admtted to munro after he scored that he was offside!!!

this was raised by andy walker, if i remember correctly, who merely criticised munro for whinging!

what is it with this "sexy beast".  he absolutely hates ICT and has only wished them ill  will since they were promoted..

guys a complete erse..

For the fact he thinks Rankin is our best player shows how little he knows about ICT

Anyone ever noticed how biassed and crap Scotsport is? I mean the entire show is dedicated to Rangers, Celtic,Hearts and Hibs and a bit of Aberdeen. Then they blabber on about their bloody dream ticket for ages then after waiting an hour and a half to seee the caley highlights there is no more than 30 seconds of it with barely any disscusion at the end of it.