FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Collin Samuel

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

Being released although I think his contract is up anyway. He is apparently goin on trial to Toronto but an SPL club are rumoured to be interested. Any takers?

Lazy as **** by the way :029:

Guest Arab4Ever

i think hes in the lower bracket wages at Tannadice although that is still probably a bit higher than ICTs highest. Hes out contract anyway and I doubt there will be a huge rush for him so he could probably be tempted.

Mind you he wears gloves on a summer Tannadice day so god knows how he will get by up here :014:

Exactly- he was one of McCall's wonders and he could frighten the sheet out of defenders with his pace but that was in div 1.

I think he got signed on the back of one game when he tore Hearts apart in the cup.

Exactly- he was one of McCall's wonders and he could frighten the sheet out of defenders with his pace but that was in div 1.

I think he got signed on the back of one game when he tore Hearts apart in the cup.

was he not top scorer that year?

Guest Arab4Ever

He has still not fulfilled his full potential and with the chances we create he could be a top signing especially if Dargo leaves. Alongside Byne he would pose a major threat and as for laziness that is because he is unhappy at Dundee United.

oh he is, is he?

Even under Ian McCall and his revolution, top 6, europe blah blah he was still extremely lazy and usually came back fat after the summer break. Same as Scotland incidentally. Some people are just lazy and uncommited full stop and it isnt always connected to playing for Utd.

Mind you coming from the land of ganja whos surprised :014:

Mind you coming from the land of ganja whos surprised :014:

Actually - according to the US DOJ (Dept of Justice) - most 'ganja' available in the States originated either from Mexico, Canada or from within their own borders ..... Colombia and various islands in the caribbean are way down the list !