FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers Game

Fanoffooty

Does anyone know if our 1st game of the season against Rangers is getting shifted to the Monday night ? I'd resigned myself to missing this game when it was originally down for Saturday the 4th .

I now live in hope cos i'm back from Jollys on the Sunday !  :024:

Hearts and Hibs is definitely on the Sunday I know that much. I think someone said in another thread on this that Rangers weren't keen to have the game on the Monday night.

Dont bet on the 3pm saturday. Apparently Setanata will be screening 3 live matches that weekend. None will be Celtic cos they are at home. Rangers can't play monday if they've a european on the wednesday. If edinburgh is on sunday we could be 12.30 saturday with new firm derby on monday night.

can anyone confirm anything??really want it at 3pm on the sat!!

Good luck! Fans come last in Scottish football these days. It wouldn't surprise me if they change the date only a couple of weeks before the game like the Aberdeen one.