FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BREAKING NEWS

Fanoffooty

Aye, heard from a good few people that it was great.

One did tell me that Elton wrapped himself in an ICT flag at one point and proceeded to pretty much shout "Mon the Caley!"

If so, then an instant legend in my books  :021:

18,000?  Not quite that many, probably nearer 16K.

Yeah he did wrap himself in a Caley flag, and was also harping on about how the SPL wasn't all about Rangers and Celtic and that what we have done is fantastic.

He was good, but as a showman, Jools Holland is better!

18,000?  Not quite that many, probably nearer 16K.

Yeah he did wrap himself in a Caley flag, and was also harping on about how the SPL wasn't all about Rangers and Celtic and that what we have done is fantastic.

He was good, but as a showman, Jools Holland is better!

[/quote

Well 16,000 or 18,000  who cares !  everyone was allowed to stand & sing without being chucked out  :021:

I liked what Elton said about our team  & Inverness 

He was great to hear live & can certainly sing , he's stood the test of time , thats what i call a true legend  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Elton was indeed fantastic, i'm not a big fan but he has stood the test of time very well,  everybody left with a ' feelgood' factor.

Hope this will be the start of big names comimg north.