Team for Clach Match

MichaelICT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

... errr  blue top with red stripes,blue shorts and blue socks.. dont quote me.... and Flybe on the front of the shirt. :016:

What I meant was when ICT played against Qatar under 21s they played in blue.  When ICT played against the Romanian team they played in red and against Elgin they played in white.  So what colour do you think they will play in against Clachnacuddin tonight?  My bet is on yellow because they haven't in that yet.

Guest TinCanFan

What colour do you think ICT will be playing in tonight?

Who cares? It's a friendly, not the World Cup final!

You're right but we have to do something to make the pre season go quicker. :014:

... errr  blue top with red stripes,blue shorts and blue socks.. dont quote me.... and Flybe on the front of the shirt. :016:

Yesterday night they were in some white training top with no badge on the front.

The white top had the ICT crest and Flybe on it.

Going by what TCF says....blue, red then white I'd go for all black tonight.

Guest TinCanFan

Yesterday night they were in some white training top with no badge on the front.

It had Flybe on the front but no badge from what can be seen in the photos.

It had Flybe on the front but no badge from what can be seen in the photos.

The white top has an errea symbol in the middle of the chest (just under the V-neck) and the Flybe logo just below that. There is no ICT logo on it although the shorts did have an ICT logo.

The blue, red, and yellow training tops also appear to be of a similar design.

Guest TinCanFan

can anyone tell me if i can listen to the match live or just tell me the team line up

I doubt it because it's only a friendly.

just home from the game.good run out for the team.solid performance.duncan and black were a bit mental.great goal from zander and pen from the trialist.

niculae was there sitting 3seats away from me.and another trialist was row infront.

I thought it was Wood who took the penalty?

Poor game - Clach were unlucky to lose. Zander saved the day.

Liked the look of Vigurs though  :022:

Team was:

Trialist (Young Irish Keeper?)

Duff      Kerr    Ally MacDonald

Duncan

Cowie  Black  Morgan  Paatelainen

McAllister  Dean MacDonald

Subs: Watt

Vigurs

Sutherland

Trialist (Ex Man Utd Boy)

Grim stuff 0-2 for ICT late goals from subs Zander and Woods penalty.

team something like

Trialist

A Macdonald       Guy Kerr      Duff       Morgan

Cowie      Black      Duncan     Paati

Rory            D Macdonald

Game perked up with introduction of subs

Zander Woods Trialist Vigurs and they all did better than those they replaced, impressed with Woods power and Zander and Vigurs touch and Trialist let rip with a powerful thirty yarder.  Couple of good saves either end and Deano missed a couple of chances in an otherwise quiet game for him.

Couple of Clach players gave us the run around for a while, the small wingers???

cheers Roscoe23

Guest Wyness_Shuffle

back from todays game with the singing section behind the goal.apart from zanders goal an rory mcallister actually getting past sumone skillfully it has to be said that the game was poor.

I remember now why I can't be arsed with friendlies.....that was grim stuff.

The ones who impressed were the youngsters. Vigurs looked excellent when he came on. As was Zander. The boy up front (Wood?) was good, he's powerful and has pace. I also liked the look of Kerr at the back. Whoever the goalie was made some good saves too.

Right, that's it 'til the 4th for me.