FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away form dependency

I have got a funny feeling that our style of play will get us far more points away from home again this season - especially if we shore up the defence. We have come far too predictable at home but with some of the new pace - Deano and Cowie - and the hopeful appearance of Niculae - I can see us being a real threat on the break.

great a postive post yes we were poor the day but how many millions have they spent to get there compared to us we didnt even have our main best team on the park due to inj/permit pending (i hope)

we can and will have agood season again bring on the well  :021: :021: and lets get the points on the board

Guest paynis69

i think after the second goal the players all sorta gave up a bit. we were showing a real fight before that and i think that if we had a full squad we could maybe have got a draw or even a win.

when u think of the gaps in spending budgets that is tremendous. if we had rangers' money we'd be winning europe

bring on mothersmell