FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Downturn in Attendances

KingBeastie

i would want to prove my point to the club of how much we dont want this w***er managing our team but i dont know about missing games , a huge banner with BREW OUT NOW would be good , or sitting behind he dugout and shout abuse at him for 90 minutes  :015:  .

i do think however we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves seeing as he hasnt been apointed but  i wouldnt be suprised at all if he is in the near future  :008: . it is a mockery of the club that he is even being considred

The standard never dropped as low as that with Charlie.  Sure, there were some instantly forgettable games with Charlie at the helm, but there were also some pretty good ones.  With Brewster we ended up playing uninspiring football pretty much every week.  I also felt Charlie got a lot of unnecessary abuse from a certain section of the fans and it was absolutely uncalled for.

Disagree. We have played some utterly atrocious stuff under CC just as we did under CB. We also did play some decent stuff under CB - thrashings of Hibs come to mind. Both were as bad and as good as each other but on the whole ICT play some really poor football compared to other SPL sides.

compared to what??  Hibs and Falkirk both play decent football at times but are always liable to a 6/7-0 thrashing.. Killie are awful to watch, United, Mirren, Aberdeen, Well, Super Gretna (or Dunfermline) don't exactly make the Brazillians drool.  With Brewster we played a flat 4-4-2 and relied on being rigid and consistent...  I remember screaming at him game after game for a sub but he had no plan B.  He got us fit and organised that's about it

I admired the way CC was attempting to make us play football with movement in midfield and Duncan sitting in front of the back line, I thought it was almost coming towards the end of last season but the loss of Dods and Dargo looks to be hard to take.