Shevchenko to Dynamo Kiev

Scarlet Pimple

Andrei Shevchenko, the flair player of the (former) Eastern Bloc, was transferred to Chelsea within the last year for 23 million pounds---top that then!

However, he has struggled to find his feet and form in London and Dynamo Kiev , the Ukrainian champions based in the Ukrainian capital in the North West of the country, has moved to secure his services from Chelsea on loan.

Confirming that they are not willing  to buy him back but rather are prepared to pay his huge wages they are offering this player an opportunity to once again enjoy first-team football which he has not done at Chelsea having failed to impress there.

Presumably he will be more comfortable back home and may end up there again permanently although for him it can hardly be said that the grass is greener over the fence since his wages must make him one of the richest young men in Ukraine where the average wage is about $200 U.S per month.

Although I always thought that he was a very good player I was not convinced at the outset of his move to Chelsea that he was worth the transfer fee . But who am I, only a Pimple....?  :014:

Needless to say does anyone think it is too late for ICT to call R. Abramovich ?  :016:

• 3 weeks later...

Simple answer from Mourinho to Shevchenko..........

"I am the special one, You are the sh1te one, Drogba is better, Kalou is better, No place for you....A problem Shev? Go talk to Roman He brought you here, I decide who plays this season, Its the reason i stayed. If you want an eastern european to play you, F**k off to zat Hearts mob in Scotland and you will score the goals at plazes like Falkirk and Kilmarnock."  :023:  Allegedyly  :023: :rolleyes02: