FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Congrats

Drochit Blue

Hi folks, you're getting another fan....

Moving up from Manc soon, dinnae worry I'm no white settler I'm Scots born-family from Drumnadrochit, can't cope w/out live football so I'll be going to see Caley. 40 years supporting Man City have prepared me for all the disappointment football can throw at you. Just don't beat the crap out of anyone with a Manc accent....I'm on your side

I always thought Brewster would be welcomed back as the returning hero, but seems some didn't want him. What was up?

Gav

nowt wrong with Moss Side........long as you don't have to live there!

besides.......City moved and manged to find a buit of Manc actually rougher than Moss Side

Should be up there in a month or so, any (decent) boozers near the ground? Didn't remember seeing any nearby.

How are your pies?

Welcome back Drocher  :001:

The Brewster thing has kind of been done to death recently but for me it all started to go wrong with him on the last day of our first SPL season, we were playing Dundee Utd and a radio Scotland presenter asked him why he wasn't starting the game - his reply was "I don't want to be the one who scores the goal that gets United relegated" (or words to that effect). About a week before he left to go to United, he treated us all to a lecture on loyalty and how he owed so much to Caley Thistle for giving him a chance in management - when he was already in negotiations with Eddie Thomson about his new job with them. And if you add to that his lack of tactical skills and terrible use of subs, you might start getting the picture.....

Anyway, don't let that put you off, just turn up at the Innes bar on a matchday and I'm sure you'll soon meet the Internutters who will further your education  :003:

And if you add to that his lack of tactical skills and terrible use of subs, you might start getting the picture.....

His subs seemed to work pretty well for him on Saturday..... :023:

A fine example of Brewster the player getting Brewster the manager out of a hole.  :023:

Guest kingkojak

cannae criticise his subs or squad rotation on sat or tonight.  wasnt at either game but seems he ay have learned a thing or two from his utd diasater.

Nothin'l wrong with Brewster - he's a fit bloke, good-lookin, healthy, mature, single, loaded and Scottish.  All in all damned near perfect!  :021:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: obviously my standards are higher than yours Connie  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No thanks - we already have a Corradi.  :001:

Corradi is ok, you don't get 10 caps for Italy being crap...

The service and support he got last season was no-existent.

(who is your Corradi then?)

Niculae. But he doesnt get any service or support either.  :sillywave: