FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT fans in Aberdeen

Andrew Fraser

see :love04:

clacher, my loon, crusher is down Leith way, Constitution Street I believe, he would be the one formerly known as Guildford caley fan, he has not posted much recently, but does look, he'll be up for Dons league game.

Yeah I'll be going. I am literally 2 minutes from Pittodrie and will likely be drinking in Archies before the game.

A few ICT fans normally stop off there but with folk working most might go straight to the game I think.

However if you wish feel free to come along with us  :003:

Where you staying in Aberdeen? You up at Hillhead or down on campus?

All the ICT fans I am aware of in Aberdeen are either of pre uni age or erm post (average) uni-going age.  That said, I cannot believe that in a student population the size of Aberdeen's that aren't some more ICT fans around somewhere!  I think some of the people on one of the ICT bebo bands are Abdn-based, try looking on there too if yer on bebo.

Welcome to Aberdeen, it's not always as bad as RiG sometimes makes out on this site lol...  I've been living here far too long and am a mine of useless information so just shout if there's anything you wants to know - directions, pubs, shops, whatever - you will also find me on bebo (as forresdame).

Lastly - you might want to change your location on here, (or not admit to being here at all  :014:) but saying yer in Glasgow is just confusing!  :024:

Welcome to Aberdeen, it's not always as bad as RiG sometimes makes out on this site lol...

Aye it's not all bad. It's just that when it rains and is overcast is there a not a more grey (literally!) place to be!  :015:

And until recently it had a prostitution tolerance zone  :001: