FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Thanks to Motherwell

Naelifts

For entertaining both sets of fans pre-match on saturday at their wonderful Social Club...................Oh for a facility like that. Both sets of fans integrated well, the craic was spot on and their hospitality (coupled with a nae bad result) made a good day, one to remember

Thanks to all

Aye, that Social Club they have there really is a great place and the welcome was equally impressive.  Bar prices were good and I actually had to check that they had charged me for everything on the first round I bought because it seemed helluva cheap.

Across to the turnstiles and the welcome was just as pleasing.  The old fella standing outside the gate entertained us with stories of stands going up in blazes as we stood outside to finish our cigarettes and the lass on the turnstile at least attempted to stifle her laughter as it looked like I may get stuck!!!

No hassle with the Stewards either...they did tell us to sit down a couple of times, but they weren't jumping down your throat for it every two seconds and at least allowed you a couple of minutes standing to celebrate the goals.  IN fact, I got more hassle from Naelifts (grumpy old buggar) telling me to sit down than I did from the Stewards  :015:

Thanks also to the Steward sitting next to me for keeping us informed of the scores elsewhere....I bet most people think that earpiece he has in is for security radio and not for listening to the match on the wireless  :023:

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

Yeh thanks to the bus driver and everyone else on da bus fir the good crack. And Jim Traynor doesn't know what he missed out on :015:

Yeh thanks to the bus driver and everyone else on da bus fir the good crack. And Jim Traynor doesn't know what he missed out on :015:

jim traynors quiete gay so he didnt miss out on much except a good game and a few beers a mean cokes

:015:

Thanks caley100 for knocking my cup of coke over my lap.  Just as well it was the coke.

Aye it was a good day out with friends and family all round. Slept well on Saturday night :003:

And well done to elder boy and his two mates, the future is bright :021:

Cocaine is white and powdery and doesnt wet ya.

Was in the Supporters Bar before the Well game as well and it is a friendly wee place - and just a stones throw away from the stadium. As a reformed character I refrained from the temptation of intoxication but some of this sites' stalwarts were well oiled and close to being in the drunk in a football stadium criteria.  :001:

Aye the social club was great.  The lad at the door had no problems letting us in - just asked for a small donation towards the club.  That is what makes a day at the football great.  No problems with any of the Gretna fans (although I did think a wee scuffle was going to break out at some point).  Does anyone know who the lad in the suit with the Robbie Savage haircut was?  He was entertaining a bunch of lassies (possibly WAGs) near where I was standing.

Oh, IHE, I saw you sneak a wee pint of heavy....  What was the problem you were having with your flag?

:015:

Thanks caley100 for knocking my cup of coke over my lap.  Just as well it was the coke.

Aye it was a good day out with friends and family all round. Slept well on Saturday night :003:

And well done to elder boy and his two mates, the future is bright :021:

for :024: :024: :024: :024:

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

Yeh look forward to going on that bus again(if allowed)unfortunately aberdeen and rangers are no goers for me. :019:

Aye...Elder Boy and his mates provide some hope that at least the next generation won't all be beer swilling louts who are unable to hold their drink (literally)  :015:

Doubt that.. i saw a few tinnies getting consumed rather quickly in the back of the bus... Don taught them well, and they didnt spill a drop.