FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee Utd -V- ICT : Matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it me or have they been all over the place for HT reports EXCEPT Tannadice !!!

too much talking about Charlie Bannerman's bodily functions and not enough time preparing for the half time report Mr Spence  :018: :018:

is it me or have they been all over the place for HT reports EXCEPT Tannadice !!!

too much talking about Charlie Bannerman's bodily functions and not enough time preparing for the half time report Mr Spence  :018: :018:

guess i'm missing something scotty!!

Your point caller.

One of Frasers strong points has always been his kicking

think the point is that the whole Fraser/V-sign/Booing talk over the last week was because his kicking was bad against St Mirren - in the eyes of those doing it at any rate.

Your point caller.

One of Frasers strong points has always been his kicking

think the point is that the whole Fraser/V-sign/Booing talk over the last week was because his kicking was bad against St Mirren - in the eyes of those doing it at any rate.

Ah I see, I thought Rowdy1888 was laughing at the idea that Frasers kicking was good.

My apologies

Great result.

Dundee Utd's home record thsi season is absolutely tremendous - 6 wins and a draw out of seven games, including wins over Rangers.  They had only conceded one goal in those games.  They did have a few players out but we were also missing our leading scorer.

Brilliant day, well done to the team and to Craig Brewster.