Jam Tarts game

I shall be running a Minibus to this one from Inverness for anyone that wants to get down there good and early to...eh..."get in the spirit" before the match.

It's a 15 Seater and the cost of the bus and fuel will be split equally among everyone, which means if we fill the minibus it should be about ?10 a head.

Let me know via PM or e.mail donald@caleythistleonline.com

I shall be running a Minibus to this one from Inverness for anyone that wants to get down there good and early to...eh..."get in the spirit" before the match.

It's a 15 Seater and the cost of the bus and fuel will be split equally among everyone, which means if we fill the minibus it should be about ?10 a head.

Let me know via PM or e.mail donald@caleythistleonline.com

So.. ?10 + ?12.... Cheaper than going to the main stand at a home game....  :024:

scotrail groups of 4 ?41 great deal i would say 10.53 fron snech in haymarket at 14.15 cant mind times for train back
Yeah, i'm goin down with a few of the lads on that train. Train home is at 5.45. Good times! :crazy07:

A few of us will be going to the caley sample room on slateford road before the game and then parhaps the diggers (athletic arms) before KO f anyone is looking for a pub before the game. Anyone got any other venues they are visiting, should be a decent turnout from the Edinburgh contingent of the ICTFC fanbase this game, i know quite a few folk who are attending....