Another club that thinks its above the fans

wyness_is_god

Mini Romanov spits the dummy out

He said: "The reality is that to find a manager is very difficult, most managers are already out of work or ready to jump from the clubs they are working with and seeking profit.

"If you find me a manager who won't do that then fine but give a chance to our guy Stephen Frail who is already at the club.

In other words no other fecker wants to be a performing puppet for them so they're fecked  :015:

The latest attack on referees and corruption in the SPL  :001:

"For a very long time in this country it is a fixed league where Rangers and Celtic win by 30 points. Ask yourself how many games this year have been screwed by referees, five games is 15 points."

Ending in the bottom 6 had nothing to do with Hearts being sh1te then  :014: while i agree there is a certain level of corruption from referees in the SPL perticularly when the old firm are involved in the match, i personally dont see it as being as wild as he's making it out to be! another fine on its way from the SPL to Tynecastle  :blah01:

Romanov continually brushed off questions and asked how he planned to wipe out the club's increasing debt a clearly frustrated Romanov retorted: "By selling players for ?9 million".

Starting to get childish now  :rotflmao: but ?9m obviously in fantasy land with their current players.

when Alex Mathie, a local businessman, voiced his concern about the effect the cost of a new stand will have on the club's debt Romanov added: "I guess that there is no need to continue with this conversation.

"Maybe with the opinions of the fans here we should not build a new stand or make a cheap version."

Spat the dummy out with the perfect excuse for not having to redevelop Tynecastle's main stand, that IMO was never likley to be built anyway and was needing an excuse for them to not fulfil the plans  :001:

There ya have it, another club that thinks its above the fans who pay their wages and are happy to take the money, p1ss all over the fans and not give a sh1t.

Money has ruined football  :029: its not about the local club anymore, its about financing the wealthy! and aslong as they keep getting the money in their pockets by the fans, they'l continue to do it, at clubs up and down the country. :018:

Money has ruined football  its not about the local club anymore, its about financing the wealthy! and aslong as they keep getting the money in their pockets by the fans, they'l continue to do it, at clubs up and down the country. 

Financing the wealthy?  How much money do you think Romanov makes out of Hearts?

Gretna was predictable, Rotherham was predictable, Romanov will dance merrily away from ?40m of debt. Who wants debt?

Credit crunch, odd bunch, I have a hunch.

It takes little for Junior Romanov to step on a plane and leave..........and the Hearts supporters plead 'Will ye no come back again?'

Then they realise ?40m is a problem no body wants not even the Romanovs. Dundee reached far less than that when their magic money evaporated. The Proclaimers will sing 'Lochaber no more, Tynecastle no more,.....'