FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kalvenes

wyness_is_god

The whale hunter from Dundee United is out of contract at the end of the season, does anybody think we should be making a move to get him signed up on a pre-contract ?

Seems a decent enough defender with SPL experience, Brewster has worked with him in his time at United, Any idea of his wages at Tannadice ? would he be interested in coming to us or likley to go back over the north sea ?

Would like to see him here myself, from what I have seen of him he seems a solid enough defender and can put in a decent cross too, gets forward can score goals when needed too (a few against Rangers i think?).

Signing him up might be a bit too ambitious for Brewster  :029:

But if wages are not too big and if he wants to stay in Scotland a bit longer, i think it would'nt hurt asking him ( remember to contact the club first Craig  :004: )

Would like to see him here myself, from what I have seen of him he seems a solid enough defender and can put in a decent cross too, gets forward can score goals when needed too (a few against Rangers i think?).

Signing him up might be a bit too ambitious for Brewster  :029:

But if wages are not too big and if he wants to stay in Scotland a bit longer, i think it would'nt hurt asking him ( remember to contact the club first Craig  :004: )

Scored 2 goals............1 against Aberdire in league cup.........1 against Rangers in league two weeks ago.

Didn't Brew sign him for the Arabs?

Guest Arab4Ever

you have absolutely no chance at all. his wife wants to go back to norway and sadly shes getting her away. barring a divorce hes away :007: