FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk

alimci

I will be there, with Zogg and Mrs m4tj and maybe even a new mower........it's a long story.

No it's simple to find if travelling by car or bus or bike or scooter or walking.

Just off JCN 5 or 6 of the M9  see here

i have been a couple of times to westfield , its a fair old trek out of the town centre for anyone travelling by train , railwat tavern is alright for a few pints , as is back of the wall ??? i think its called

i have been a couple of times to westfield , its a fair old trek out of the town centre for anyone travelling by train , railwat tavern is alright for a few pints , as is back of the wall ??? i think its called

Behind the Wall.

These are town pubs and are about two miles from the stadium. The Auld Toll Inn in Grangemouth Old town. From stirling leave M9 at Junction 6. Go right towards Falkirk then immediate left. Pubs on the left.