FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Prediction Table 5

With Portugal putting out a weakened, and probably one of the best fight backs in Euro 2008 history, it meant that there were not many points being given out in this round. I will admit I thought Czech Republic had gone through until I checked the BBC website the next day!!  I admit the bonus was a hard one, with the answer being 4 yellows given by BBC. The only person to get a correct scoreline was CaleyD which gave him the top score for the round of 6pts and moves him up beside the chasing pack. And he even missed the first two games!!! Alex MacLeod is now joined at the top by Caley Mad in Berks so  :022: to both. However the chasing pack are not giving up with only 1 point separating 4 predictors!! Not long to go now, but who will take the crown?

What we got

Switzerland 2-0 Portugal: 0 correct scores, 1 correctly predicting switzerland win (Tokleyisvictorious)

Turkey 3-2 Czech: 0 correct scores, 2 correctly predicting turkey win (Troublegum007, Hislopoffsideagain)

Austria 0-1 Germany: 0 correct scores, 13 correctly predicting germany win

Poland 0-1 Croatia: 1 correct score (CaleyD), 8 correctly predicting croatia win

Bonus: 2 correctly predicting 4 yellows (Caley Mad in Berks and Luvgravy)

This round scores

6pts= CaleyD :clapping03: :clapping03:

4pts= Caley Mad in Berks, Luvgravy

2pts= Brew Army, Troublegum007, TomCaleyJag, Mee, Gringo, Andrew Fraser, Hislopoffsideagain, Tokelyisvictorious

1pt= Alex MacLeod, James, Ron Logan

0pts= Jan Logan  :019: :019:

Prediction Table 5

1. Alex MacLeod 27pts

= Caley Mad in Berks 27pts

3. Brew Army 26pts

= Luvgravy 26pts

5. Mee 24pts

= CaleyD 24pts

7. Hislopoffsideagain 20pts

8. Gringo 19pts

9. Troublegum007 18pts