FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mixu bye bye

BornCaley

Ok so they messed up in the intertoto.. and had a rubbish pre season. But by all accounts they did play better today.

Their problem is they have raked in the cash by selling their best young players but they have been reluctant to put money back in to strengthen the squad. Mixu is a ok manager, I'd far rather him than Brew.

Graham

I like Mixu's signings and he did well at Cowdenbeath and, I believe, in Scandinavia. He also pulled Hibs up from the bottom half to a top 6 finish. I think he could do well as a manager. Resigning should be the last thing on his mind.

Ian Murray was quoted on Sky Sports saying "I speak for myself and HOPEFULLY the rest of the team when i say the manager has our full backing."

Did anyone see the scuffle between Shiels and Fletcher?...that sure didn't show good signs of a happy team.

Ian Murray was quoted on Sky Sports saying "I speak for myself and HOPEFULLY the rest of the team when i say the manager has our full backing."

Did anyone see the scuffle between Shiels and Fletcher?...that sure didn't show good signs of a happy team.

It is amazing what people will believe, Mixu never threatened to walk and was at no point going to be sacked. The majority of the squad are fully behind him and this was evident on Sat v Falkirk, any individuals likely to be unhappy would be those Hibs are trying to shift out the door, i.e. Brian Kerr..

The spat between Shiels and Fletcher against Killie was nothing, Fletch took a shot from miles out when he had better options, Shiels had a go at him and clutched the badge as if to say "play for the team, not yourself". I actually see this as a good sign as they are showing some passion to win.

Its been very easy for the press to have a go at Hibs recently with the poor pre-season results but when you look at who we played there were some very tough games against Elfsborg, Barca, Wigan & Middlesbrough mixed in with a few away games and we all know what Hibs away form is like.

Dundee utd actually have a worse record than Hibs in recent competative games (have not won a game since March) however this has been overlooked as the press continued their Hibs bashing. :rotflmao:

Looking forward to the game this weekend, hoping we can finally get a result up there. :thumb04:

Edited by HibsFan