FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Freeeeedommmmmm!!!!!

I feel a certain responsibility, as a senior member of this forum, to act as an advocate for fellow fans - I have been literally deluged by personal e-mails from fans who feel that references to Marius the Mercenary should not be allowed and I have been asked to be the spokesperson for this group.

I care for the man in the street, the ordinary fan, the life and blood of this club and I will fight the establishment to maintain their freedom of speech and take on the mantle of responsibility whenever chosen to do so. If it takes 100 posts I will prevail.

That is 4-3 to me.

:rotflmao:

On reflection I was probably being unfair to a smaller group of individuals who may be of a more forgiving nature and may well still hold the Mercenary in esteem.

To make ammends I can offer a limited edition of Marius farewell figurines at the knock down price of ?39.99.

http://www.muranoclowns.com/images/207%20s...20silver_lg.jpg

So now the feckin moderators can alter yer posts - ive them a new title - move them - and at least some have a sense of feckin humour - well done Don - This was a feckin joke fer fecks sake - but the kind of moderator response that goes a long way towards showing that the Mercenary is a touchy subject and an endangered species - and that this once jokey forum has become far from independent and way too reactive.