FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk V ICT :matchday thread

Scotty

Well, we made it, but no way it should have gone to Penalties and I hope Brewster has his excuses ready for underestimating Arbroath because he's going to need them I think.

I don't see how you think that he was underestimating them by putting out the team he did.

That team should have been more than capable of winning. All the players in the starting 11 are part of the first team squad and almost all have played in the SPL this season.

Because put plain and simply....we did not start the match with the strongest team available.

Did we get lucky yesterday Mr D?, surely going by your logic we did.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't believe I said anything about getting lucky.

I didn't say you did, I just asked you a question that was based on your previous logic. if it was too difficult to understand, don't worry about it, no point in stressing yourself.

But under no "previous logic" did I make any suggestion we got lucky You could perhaps argue that I was suggesting we made the Arbroath game hard for ourselves....but I don't view scoring 4 well taken penalties and having your keeper save one as luck.

As to my views on yesterdays victory....I've already made comment on that earlier in the thread, so you may find whatever answer your looking for there.

I don't find your attempt at trying to twist what I said stressful at all....slightly amusing perhaps, but not stressful :rotflmao:

My initial reaction was that it was the worst Falkirk side that we had ever played but in retrospect we were spot on tactically and never allowed them to play. If we had taken our chances in the first half it could have been a massacre. May have been different if they had their front men fit as our defence - apart from the wee pact **** - had a fairly easy day of it.

It just shows what can happen when you plan to play football.

I don't believe I said anything about getting lucky.

I didn't say you did, I just asked you a question that was based on your previous logic. if it was too difficult to understand, don't worry about it, no point in stressing yourself.

But under no "previous logic" did I make any suggestion we got lucky You could perhaps argue that I was suggesting we made the Arbroath game hard for ourselves....but I don't view scoring 4 well taken penalties and having your keeper save one as luck.

As to my views on yesterdays victory....I've already made comment on that earlier in the thread, so you may find whatever answer your looking for there.

I don't find your attempt at trying to twist what I said stressful at all....slightly amusing perhaps, but not stressful :rotflmao:

:thumb04:

Just watched highlights online and you do see rosco doing his bit. All we need is for the boys to play like that at home and it will be a very interesting season. will make buying a season ticket worth it (although i will still buy my season ticket next year again regardless as thats what fans do :rotflmao: )

well done boys 4 games and 7 points keep the point coming in