FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Jam Tarts

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Here is a prediction - this is a psychological take on Brews cognition of survival:

ESSON

TOKELY PROCTOR MUNRO HASTINGS

IMRIE DUNCAN BLACK COWIE

ROONEY WOOD

OR ???

ESSON

PROCTOR DUFF MUNRO MCBAIN

COWIE BLACK DUNCAN VIGURS

ROONEY BARROWMAN

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Trouble with Barry is he doesn't have the stamina for more than 45, or the legs to protect his full back.

I hope we go for

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro McBain

Cowie Black Duncan Vigurs

Rooney Wood

But Brew's insurmountable logic will surely lead to

Esson

Tokely Proctor Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Duncan McBain Imrie

Rooney

Of course - the fault is with the players, not with the system. So he will play Rooney up front because he scored, even though he needs a partner, and he will drop Vigurs for McBain, even though he had Vigs out of position tonight, even tough Imrie was guff, and even though McBain should be replacing Hastings.

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro McBain

Cowie Black Duncan Vigurs

Imirie

Rooney

i've been saying this for a while now and thats to drop Hasting as he just cant cope at this level...so brew please ******* do it. A few people think Barry Wilson should be playing but he doesn't have the legs anymore...barry is much more effective coming on as a sub.

brew has to stop playing players like cowie, imirie and vigurs out of position as it completely affects their playing styles.

Edited by Yngwie
Abuse removed

Esson

Tokely, Proctor, Munro, Hastings

Wilson, Cowie, Black, Imrie

Barrowman, Rooney

Subs: Fraser, Djebi-Zadi, Duff, Zander, Vigurs, Wood, McBain.

4-4-2 take it to them, and yes id have wilson on at the start to feed forward....

Esson

Rossco Duff Munro Mcbain

Cowie Duncan Black Imrie

Barro' Rooney

Get Proctor away to **** from central def.

Get FOBTC out of the team for a while - he's gone mouldy

And Brewster, get Malky to **** and get a decent assistant

--------------Esson----------------

Proctor---Duff---Munro---McBain

Cowie---Black---Vigurs----Imrie

--------Rooney--Barrowman-----

I'd watch Barrowman very closely if he starts as I have a funny feeling he's fast becoming a passenger in our team. The fact that we chased this useless waste of space for the whole summer makes a mockery of our team. Get Duff back in the team and drop Tokely. Drop Hastings, and drop Duncan.

I'd watch Barrowman very closely if he starts as I have a funny feeling he's fast becoming a passenger in our team. The fact that we chased this useless waste of space for the whole summer makes a mockery of our team. Get Duff back in the team and drop Tokely. Drop Hastings, and drop Duncan.

completely agree with you with you about barrowman. can't believe we chased this guy. the problem is though we cant play wood and rooney together as they are too similar so i feel we're forced into playing barrowman if we want to play two up front.

Edited by boon

4-4-2 for me

The playing 4-5-1 theory at home fell flat on it's face last night for everyone to see. it's a game plan with the hope of scoring a goal, which is no way to play a game of football at home. Understandable at Parkhead or ibrox.

completely agree with you with you about barrowman. can't believe we chased this guy. the problem is though we cant play wood and rooney together as they are too similar so i feel we're forced into playing barrowman if we want to play two up front.

I wouldn't mind as much if he scored goals - a bit like a poor mans Kris Boyd, but he simply isn't doing anything!

Guest Spectre

The key is to do something at the back. Last time Nade just out-muscled us. Apparently he's bulked up a bit since, too.

4-5-1 seems to be the way, unfortunately, I can't see it changing. Worked for Mouinrho I guess.

Why does everyone seem to to want McBain in at LB? Hastings is mince at the minute, but McBain is not the answer! Give Zadi-Lionel a chance? I personally would go for:

Proctor----Duff----Munro----Zadi

Cowie----Black----Vigurs----Imrie

-------Rooney-------Wood--------

Subs:

Fraser

Tokely

Duncan

Wilson

any other youngster

Sutherland

Barrowman

You'll note that McBain isn't even on the Bench!

Why does everyone seem to to want McBain in at LB? Hastings is mince at the minute, but McBain is not the answer! Give Zadi-Lionel a chance?

Because Hastings is guff, Zadi is even worse and McBain is the only reasonable footballer we have capable of playing in that role.

Why not give Djebi-Zadi a chance I hear you ask? Because the only ability he posesses is he can run fast. He can't kick a ball, he can't tackle and he closes his eyes when he jumps for a header. County released him, that should tell you everything you need to know FFS! The German team he was playing for were an amateur team! We should never have signed him in the first place.

I would like to see Hastings and Wood out of the starting team. Both have been given a fair crack of the whip, with next to nothing back in return. Lets face facts.....Wood is in the team to score goals, and he doesnt look capable of fulfilling that role at the moment.

I will concede that this could be down to the tactics etc Coco The Clown persists in trying.