Masterplan for Europe

DALNEIGHCALEY

Was discussing our home form versus our away form this season with a couple of lads in the pub last night when one of them came up with the masterplan of burning down TCS so we would have to play all our games away from home , resulting in defeats only to the old firm so we would stroll into 3rd spot in the league no problem. Thoughts ?

Was discussing our home form versus our away form this season with a couple of lads in the pub last night when one of them came up with the masterplan of burning down TCS so we would have to play all our games away from home , resulting in defeats only to the old firm so we would stroll into 3rd spot in the league no problem. Thoughts ?

Brilliant idea........ :rotflmao:

pity you posted on the net because you can't do it in case the polis look on here to see who done it.

if i done it you would get the blame because you were talking about it in the pub.............. :thumb04:

so if TCS was to 'accidentally' burn down we'd all know who to blame.

I don't really Fancie traveling down the A96 for every home game.

Yeah we'd blame a nameless guy I was chatting to in an Inverness pub.

Why would you be travelling down the A96 for every home game?

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Not without precedent in Inverness. The Caley stand burned down in 1950, the Clach one in 1988 and Thistle in 1995! I've been warning the Inverness City folks to look after the Northern Meeting Park very carefully :rotflmao: