FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

X Factor

tm4tj

losing any street cred I thought I had............

Has anybody been following the events this term.

Some great vocalists in the competition this year. I know, I know getting into the song market by the back door and all that, but putting that prejudice aside, there are some superb singers in this years competition.

So........................who is going to win.

Diana Vickers for me, but she may be too one dimensional for the British public and could be at risk tonight.

I dont care one jot who wins......as long as it aint that bint Diane Vickers. She is a one trek pony. Sings every song in the same irritating yodelling way. Sounds like a dog yelping. The best singers are now out, so it goes to prove its not about singing. Regardless of who wins...whats the likelyhood we will see em again. The only winner worth their salt was Leona Lewis. Not my cup of tea...but she can belt out a tune and is gorgeous.

Now....Am a celebrity, get me out of here....get that permanently pre menstrual, **** stirring, talentless nobody Nicola McLean out! I know David Van Deye is a ****...but does she ever give up?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs, that Diana Vickers was booted off X Factor. There really is a god! Am Over the moon and wont have to suffer her irritating yodelling again.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs, that Diana Vickers was booted off X Factor. There really is a god! Am Over the moon and wont have to suffer her irritating yodelling again.

Couldnt agree more....Eldest kid wanted her to win so i told her when Dianne sings well child thats what a banchy sounds like...poor kid was then all confused.

But yes was delighted.......

my vote is for Eoghan xxx go young man go !!!

Couldnt agree more....Eldest kid wanted her to win so i told her when Dianne sings well child thats what a banchy sounds like...poor kid was then all confused.

But yes was delighted.......

my vote is for Eoghan xxx go young man go !!!

oh god not eoghan :rotflmao: he's so annoying and blatently the weakest singer

Eh'll stick meh neck out and say Diana will still be around making records long after the others are forgotten , speshly eoghan who i'm sure is a nice wee lad but entertainer? mebbes at the family karaoke or granny's birthday party but no x factor eh'm afraid.