FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is the game tomorrow in doubt?

caleyrule

Just been listening on Sentanta Sports News and apparently our game tomorrow could be in doubt due to weather, what kind of weather is it in Inverness as we dont have any problems with the weather in Aberlour

Comments welcome as need to know if it is going to be worth getting ready for the game tomorrow????

Just been listening on Sentanta Sports News and apparently our game tomorrow could be in doubt due to weather, what kind of weather is it in Inverness as we dont have any problems with the weather in Aberlour

Comments welcome as need to know if it is going to be worth getting ready for the game tomorrow????

if youre fae aberlour you should stay there

Bit early to be getting ready for the game. It's only quarter to seven on Friday evening.

The weather is cold and damp, no snow and maybe a touch of frost overnight. I doubt very much the game will be in danger given the snow that was forecast never arrived yesterday.

Now go and wash your hair.

Its not even snowing!!

Inverness are used to playin in the wind and the rain.

It will be on tomorrow and we can hopefuly win!

It's forecast to be clear and windy overnight at Inverness through to Dundee but sub zero. I can't see the game being called off.

Am i right in saying we have only had one game postponed due to weather since moving to TCS? Ironically...it was after the SPL requirments were met i am sure.

Two games postponed as a result of weather from what I can ascertain. One against Morton in January 2001 and one against Clyde in February 2004.

From memory the Morton one was called off due to travel conditions and the Clyde one was called off early (the night before) and the pitch was actually playable the next day.

Someone with a better memory than me might be able to confirm?

Unless something drastic happens to the weather tonight the game will be on, forecast is cloudy with light showers... mind you the told us to expect a lot of snow yesterday.

Saw the weather forecast for tommorow and it is looking good . Best day of the week forecast with no showers and i would be amazed if there was a postponement.

Ground frost in Inverness just now...........well, North Kessock anyway, grass and windscreens white with frost and clear skies above. I would expect the frost to lift by mid-day and it will be nice in the sun, but it may well return to freezing before the end of the game.

Outlook.........wrap up warm and drink plenty of shouting juice to keep you warm inside.........before & after the game.

weather brought to you by tm4tj productions.

... the Clyde one was called off early (the night before) and the pitch was actually playable the next day.

Oh yes, I remember it well. Travelled up for that one. Top of the table clash I recall. We had key players on the treatment table. Game off due to 'frozen pitch'...yeh right!! Went to watch Clach instead...in Inverness....on an unfrozen pitch...hmmmm... :rotflmao:

... the Clyde one was called off early (the night before) and the pitch was actually playable the next day.

Oh yes, I remember it well. Travelled up for that one. Top of the table clash I recall. We had key players on the treatment table. Game off due to 'frozen pitch'...yeh right!! Went to watch Clach instead...in Inverness....on an unfrozen pitch...hmmmm... :thumb04:

Clyde also had a number of players out for treatment, so they weren't complaining too much about the postponement either :rotflmao: