FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Win against Dons is D-day!

Westhillman

:rotflmao:

This is going to be a mega important match to win not just because of our diabolical home form to date but also the fact is that our next two January home matches are both against the old firm. I am usually optimistic about ICTFC confounding our critics and staying up every year but the hard facts show that home attendances are falling and if we loose against the Dons there is a real possibility that the OF matches might not even be full house's. A good run in the Scottish Cup becomes more and more important for the club finances.

I really hope things turn around soon!!! We can't depend on winning away from home much longer!!

Like ive said before , i doubt Aberdeen will be quaking in their boots at the prospect of playing up here , their fans will be looking forward to a break from xmas shopping

As long as they're all wrapped up warm it'll no doubt be a pleasant day trip , what with the bonnie scenery & 3 points in the bag !!!

As for Partick , i daresay they're delighted to be coming up here too ,

Need i say more !!