there only one Artur Boruc

tm4tj

John Rankin has just hit a shot from the edge of the centre circle, ok it moved slightly.........however, no excuse for Boruc to move his body too far and let the ball go through him. What a blooper. He looks like a complete novice at this goal.

Hope for Mike Fraser yet.

1-0 to Hibs at the moment.

Guest RPFaither

you would never see mark brown making howlers like boruc has been doing all season yet WGS will sign another keeper rather than let brown be first choice. just goes to show how stupid you have to be to boss/support celtic

Fail to see the logic in a Boruc howler making you stupid to support Celtic????? Fabulous club, fabulous (mostly) supporters, fabulous history. Extremely proud to support Celtic and proud to support ICT.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Strachan and I would also give Brown a run in the team (I would have taken the alleged 10 mill for Boruc in the summer). Have heard on the Celtic grapevine that Boruc is given a fair amount of leeway - training-wise - by Strachan. Needs to wield a big stick.

ICT don't need teams like Hibs winning against Celtic. Hibs will take great confidence away from this result. The more teams in the mix at the bottom end of the table the better.

Great goal, the way he kicks it just makes sure it turns a bit on the bounce, which deceives Boruc totally. Rankin also provides the second. What a loss he has been. Him and Robson, must be our two biggest former stars.

And it is particulary enjoyable to see that clown Boruc getting one up, not least after his disgusting foul on Dargo. I am all for colour and character in players, but Boruc just seems so smug about it all. Nice to see that the Tic are beatable too. The ref just couldn't help them yesterday :rotflmao:

Edited by gordyfromsneck

Holy goalies not so holy after all. I think he is currently playing like a player who dosen't want to be there. I think he will head off at the end of the season.

you would never see mark brown making howlers like boruc has been doing all season yet WGS will sign another keeper rather than let brown be first choice. just goes to show how stupid you have to be to boss/support celtic

Fail to see the logic in a Boruc howler making you stupid to support Celtic????? Fabulous club, fabulous (mostly) supporters, fabulous history. Extremely proud to support Celtic and proud to support ICT.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Strachan and I would also give Brown a run in the team (I would have taken the alleged 10 mill for Boruc in the summer). Have heard on the Celtic grapevine that Boruc is given a fair amount of leeway - training-wise - by Strachan. Needs to wield a big stick.

ICT don't need teams like Hibs winning against Celtic. Hibs will take great confidence away from this result. The more teams in the mix at the bottom end of the table the better.

boruc has been dodgy all season yet can do no wrong in many supporters eyes and evidently strachans too and thats not even taking into account his other antics on and off the park.the guy is a clown.

i think its stupid if people cant see brown deserves his shot and all the supporters who bang on about history and strachan not being "a celtic man" = stupid