gaffers mid week news

Guest aldalzz

Guest aldalzz

what no gaffers mid week thoughts this week, why not, no words of wisdom, telling us how a football game is won, or in his case lost. 4 wins in a year shocking, new contract offer..........scary.

what no gaffers mid week thoughts this week, why not, no words of wisdom, telling us how a football game is won, or in his case lost. 4 wins in a year shocking, new contract offer..........scary.

But he can explain in a few simple sentences how to get rid of a legend

I caught up with the gaffer this week and told him I was sorry but it was all my fault that we lost. I pointed out that Jon Daly was one of the United players to look out for in the match preview, in fact I even mentioned that he was good in the air and had already scored against us this season...............hmmnn, I also pointed out that Richard Offiong was the one to watch when we played against Hamilton. Still, don't listen to anyone elses advice as you know best Craigie.

Guest aldalzz

I caught up with the gaffer this week and told him I was sorry but it was all my fault that we lost. I pointed out that Jon Daly was one of the United players to look out for in the match preview, in fact I even mentioned that he was good in the air and had already scored against us this season...............hmmnn, I also pointed out that Richard Offiong was the one to watch when we played against Hamilton. Still, don't listen to anyone elses advice as you know best Craigie.

so you're the one at fault, but I better not say too much as I also met him in the street at the start of the season and told him to play one up front at home and to praise all the players that score against us. Also said that if he wanted someone new to come and nod their head next to him on matchdays then I was his man.

anyway what do the supporters know 4 home wins a year, lovely stuff.

Edited by aldalzz