Get Rid Of This Idiot Now!

reefinweedallday

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No point in making banners. They'll get taken down. But they sure can't stop us singing what we feel. We did it yesterday.

What can they do if there are 20+ flags with it on. Get as many as possile I say and if they remove them then so be it, i ownt be taking mine down if asked, throw me out if they like

I've given Brewster every chance, until the last couple of weeks. Enough is enough now. The team in recent weeks has been as shambolic, disorganised and unmotivated as Scotland under Berti.

Much of the criticism of him is unjustified, but I think everybody, including the Board, can now be in little doubt that he doesn't have what it takes tactically.

Good post well done!

Brew is terrible manager first time round it was very much him as a player as opposed to a manger that sorted out our team. As a manager he hasn't got a clue- tactically knows nothing can't motivate anyone and doesn't command the respect of the squad he must go now!

Guest onlyonedougieimre

What can they do if there are 20+ flags with it on. Get as many as possile I say and if they remove them then so be it, i ownt be taking mine down if asked, throw me out if they like

I am now of the opinion that Brew must go. I have not seen any game this season as I work every weekend and would have to take a holiday to watch the team. Going by the reports in the papers and talking to people I know who do still go to the home games, we are dire at the moment. Something needs to change and I think that must be the manager, to continue to play the same tactics when they are not working beggars belief. I could understand it if he was making changes to the team week in week out trying to find a better combination of players for the tactics but he doesn't seem to be doing this. As anyone who plays FM or CM or any football management sim knows, if you don't have the players for a tactic you don't use that tactic.

I wanted to give Brew time and I did but the results aren't there and the effort isn't there. Brew is not learning from the defeats, he isn't changing things round. Waiting until the game is over is not a tactic. It's not even as if he is here to clear the deadwood like he was at DU, he knows the players for the most part from his previous time here. Someone needs to take charge. I haven't even heard of the players having a team meating to talk this through, where you do hear of other teams doing this so Granty, finger out, get the team together and sort something out. You have a responsibility as Captain of out club.