First Time at the Ground

Guest thistledonicely

How easy is it to grab a taxi outside the ground, after the game?

If you get one TO the ground, speak to the driver on the way down and get him/her to book one for you for the way back ....... they will then wait for you outside the front entrance.

TBH it's quite a pleasant walk if you come out the station, turn right along Academy Street and keep walking. It doesn't take that long either. On the way you'll pass Innes St where all the sophisticated people drink. Avoid all the nasty Rangers pubs nearby though :rotflmao:

Guest thistledonicely

My other half, who I'm going to the game with, read a few posts on our own forum saying there have been a few instances of neds looking for fights after the game (don't worry I'm not buying it) and now she's making sure I find out all this info.:rotflmao:

That'll teach me to leave the forum on the screen.

My other half, who I'm going to the game with, read a few posts on our own forum saying there have been a few instances of neds looking for fights after the game (don't worry I'm not buying it) and now she's making sure I find out all this info.:rotflmao:

That'll teach me to leave the forum on the screen.

The only people you may encounter who can be deemed to be criminal is our fecking board and management!!!!

Good luck in the next round !!!