Hearts -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sending off apparently for foul and abusive language.

As I said in the introduction to the match report: A defeat it might be, but this was a defeat that felt like the players were battling hard and giving everything they could .... in contrast to the last seven games.

As I said in the introduction to the match report: A defeat it might be, but this was a defeat that felt like the players were battling hard and giving everything they could .... in contrast to the last seven games.

and Falkirk only picked up a point so only 2 ahead of us....really big game now next week....but I still feel really gutted after today's match....and I think the players will be extremely disappointed also as they will know they should have got something out of it....

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

The invisible man decides to show up and look what happens :rotflmao:

Poor player anyway and his suspension improves our chances against Celtic.

Black should have been in the team today as a centre midfield pairing of Duncan & Mcbain has to be the weakest in the SPL :thumb04:

Edited by kencar

Totally agree, we gave it 100% this time around and I haven't seen that for a while. Id hazard a guess in saying that Brewster's sacking made all the difference to our effort, as harsh as it sounds, i think he'd genuinely lost the dressing room. Hopefully we can look forward to more performances in this kind in our great escape attempt.

The reason for McBains red doesnt surprise me, sounds like he carried on using that target language down the tunnel :rotflmao: