FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

sending off apparently for foul and abusive language.

The reason for McBains red doesnt surprise me, sounds like he carried on using that target language down the tunnel :rotflmao:

Does seem a strange one - gets a yellow card for giving away the penalty - penalty is saved - he should be happy but then it appears he then lays into the referee again and gets what looks like a straight red....and then carries it on leaving the field....look forward to his comments and his reply to my letter.... :thumb04:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sending off apparently for foul and abusive language.

The reason for McBains red doesnt surprise me, sounds like he carried on using that target language down the tunnel :thumb04:

Does seem a strange one - gets a yellow card for giving away the penalty - penalty is saved - he should be happy but then it appears he then lays into the referee again and gets what looks like a straight red....and then carries it on leaving the field....look forward to his comments and his reply to my letter.... :018:

Lets hope his reply to your letter is less fruity :rotflmao:

Ok we got beaten but we should take a lot of positives from todays performance. Unfortunate about McBain and if he was sent off for mouthing he should be heavily fined as he has cost us big time today.

Long time since the boys showed this much fight and this is what we need, guys that want to win for the Club and don't roll over when they go 1 down.

At long last we have a bit of hope even though we slip 1 point further behind Falkirk, if we can stay in touch until March/April when we have a run of crucial fixtures we can pull through.

Onwards and upwards....................................

At least we have some positives from today. Came back twice, which shows the spirit is there in the squad, got goals, set pieces sounded dangerous, Vigurs, Esson and Mihadjuks in particular seemed to have good games.

First time in ages listening to a game that there was excitement involved and I actually believed we could get something after going behind

Edited by troublegum007

** FULL TIME STATS **

HEARTS ICT

3 Goals 2 (Mihadjuks 56, Imrie 88)

8 Shots 7

4 Shots On Target 2

4 Shots Off Target 5

10 Corners 5

10 Fouls (Conceded) 11

0 Yellow Cards 4 (Tokely, McBain, Imrie, Wood)

0 Red Cards 1 (McBain)

A much improved performance all round.... :rotflmao: :thumb04: ;) :lol: :018:

Theres no doubt thats promising, lets hope we continue to improve in this fashion. All we need is effort.

From what I could see it looked a penalty, soft red for Roy though. The referee was absymal. Pleasing thing for me is we didn't give up when we went behind, already an improvement. Appoint the right man and I'm confident we can stay up. Pavel or Rosscoe MOM :rotflmao:

Imrie surely was lucky not to be booked for kicking the ball off the spot.

Indiscipline like this, and McBain's today, can kill off this team. I hope the new Manager is a disciplinarian since it sounds like this is part of the reason for the problems at Tullochs-resistance and a n attitude against self-improvement. Truly players today are a spoilt lot.

I was not impressed by Black's comments that Brew forced them to train too much and "when you are fit you are fit". What a poor laissey-faire attitude from a so -called professional. Time he went or he might get a rude awakening under a new Manager and be left to languish in the weeds. I feel that the new Manager will be a "somebody" who will have definite ideas about how to succeeed and he will probably not be shy of coming down hard on prima donnas.He does not have time on his hands and is not here for the beer . He has to turn around a DIRE situation, that could and will ultimately prove to be very costly indeed for this club, very quickly. Time for the smart-alecs to wake up here.....! Have you seen the points total of ICT today in the table.. 'nuff said.

So, bow -locks. When you are fit you continue to strive for higher standards, including better/bigger musclulature and increased stamina...and IMHO a more positive professional attitude to Manageriall requirements to achieve success.

Heartbreaking to lose a last minute goal, but at least we scored 2 goals !! :thumb04: Anyway I expect it'll take a while to get over the brewster legacy. Next sunday would be a great time to start though ! Can't wait for it. I've felt totally rejuvenated since brewster was sacked. If ICT can just sign a striker we'll be safe. :rotflmao: